Having uninterrupted faith in mercy of God is great achievement of human life

Having uninterrupted faith in mercy of God is great achievement of human life
Losing faith in God is remarkable lose to man

Saturday, May 10, 2008

The God

Hare Rama,
Once upon a time, Lord of the universe relates his most sacred teachings to one of his devotee___

Now listen my most sacred teaching, which is not only true and easily intelligible nut has aslo been echoed by the Vedas and other Scripture,

I give to hear my own conclusion, listen to it and imprint it on your mind and forswearing everything else,

This world with all its varieties of life, both moving and motionless, is a creation of my Maya,

I love them all, because all are my creatures,

But human beings are dearest to me of all,

Of Human beings, The Brahmanas, of the Brahmanas those well versed to the Vedas, of these again, those follow the course of conduct prescribed in the Vedas, of these latter, those who are averse to the pleasure of senses are dear to me,

Yet more the wise, of the wise too i love a man of realization all the more,

More beloved to me even than these in my own servant that devotee, who solely depends on me and has no other hope,

Again and again i repeat to you the truth that no one is so dear to me as my devotee,

The humblest creature that breathes, if possessed of devotion is dear to me as life, such is my Nature,

Tell me who would not love a faithful, amiable and sagacious servant,

Listen attentively, the Vedas and Puranas declare this to be a sound principle,

A Father has a number of sons, each differing from others in character, temper and conduct,

One is learned, another given to austerities, a third spiritually enlighten, a fourth rich, a fifth possessed of valor, a sixth charitable disposed, a seventh all wise and an eighth intent on peity,

But Father equally loves all,

A ninth son is devoted to his father in thought, words and deeds and never dream of any other duty,

This is the son whom the father loves as his own life, through he be a perfect ignoramus,

In a like manner all animate and inanimate beings, including the subhuman species, gods and men and demons, in short, the whole of the universe is my creation, and i am equally compassionate to all,

Of these, however, he who adores me in thought, word and deed, forswearing arrogance and wiles,king the characteristic of both, or, for the matter of that, any living being whatever of animate or inanimate world. he who adores me with all his beings, giving up all guile, is supremely dear to me as my life, realizing this worship me, abandoning all other hope and reliance,

Be it man, woman or one lac

may god bless all?

Thanks please.
Recite the name of god to pave the path for Godward